Format and Rules for congregations and community of faith applicants
- Open to all UCC communities of faith and congregations of the PMR
- Applications are reviewed 3 times a year: Oct 31st, Jan 31st and May 31st.
- Applicants can receive funding for one project/consultant per calendar year
- Applicants can apply as often as needed however if we receive more applications than funds for the year, applicants who have not received funding previously will take priority
- The consultant fund will cover up to $2000 of a consultant’s services.
Click here to be taken to the online form: Access On-Site Support application form
- If a community of faith or congregation wishes to use a consultant not on the list of contractors currently approved by LeaderShift, please contact Treena Duncan directly to explore that option. Priority will be given to contractors who can support non-lower Mainland presbyteries.
- If you are interested in becoming a contractor for LeaderShift, please click here for information on how to Apply to Become a Contactor.